An IO Number is an Internal House Number used by RTE to manage and track Ads booked to be aired on RTE.
This number is different from the Clock Number.
RTE require the IO number when content is delivered to them. The Advertiser or Agency should have been given the IO number when they booked the airtime with RTE.
Sometimes Ads are sent to RTE by mistake, and therefore no IO Number will have been issued.
Please ensure you add the IO number to your campaign when sending a commercial to RTE Online:
- Create a new Ad in your campaign by clicking on the + button
- Make sure you select either Ireland or United Kingdom & Ireland as the Region
- Fill in all of the relevant info
- Scroll down and click on Add Note
- Enter the IO number in the Add Note field (Message)
- Click Save