What is The TEAM Companies?
The TEAM Companies offer Payroll and Business Affairs services to the Tour, Entertainment, Advertising and Music Industries (TEAM).
Read more about The TEAM Companies on their website.
The specific part of their services which form our integration with them relates to rights management. Advertising content may have music, voiceover, images etc that require rights clearance before it can be used.
How does it work?
- The TEAM Companies is used to manage rights related to ad content.
- The TEAM Companies store the data to confirm if the correct rights are applied and if they are active or expired.
- Once enabled Peach connects with the TEAM Companies data base and displays all related rights info within the Peach New Ad pop up once the Ad ID is entered.
- The rights information displayed is based on the region, ad type and unique Ad ID (e.g. Clock Number, PUB ID, Clave+ etc).
- Any client sending content via Peach can therefore check the status of the rights for an Ad within Peach before sending their content.
What rights information is checked?
- Below is a list of the possible rights information that can be displayed
- Character/Name License
- Film/Video (Stock)
- Film/Video Clip
- Music (Commissioned)
- Music (Popular)
- Music (Stock)
- Non-Union Talent/Print Model
- Photo/Image (Stock)
- Social Asset
- Sports (names, logos, icons)
- User Generated Content
What status can be displayed?
- Rights can either be active or expired.
- If expired, the rights are no longer valid and the correct permission is not available to use the content.
- Rights can be managed by region, so some rights may be active for one region and expired for another.
Who can use this integration?
- A TEAM Companies account is required - this should be arranged this directly with The TEAM Companies.
- The TEAM Companies integration must be enabled in the Peach account.
- Once enabled, Peach will automating link with the data stored within the TEAM Companies account and display this within Peach.
Do expired rights stop ads being delivered?
- No - The rights information is an indication of the current status, it does not prevent delivery.
- If rights have expired the stakeholder should contact The TEAM Companies if they have any questions about this.
Please sign in to leave a comment.