Here is the step-by-step guide on how to use your Peach Classic account for TVC delivery:
Step 1. Go to www.peach.me then on the Login page, select Peach Classic. Enter your email address as Username and your unique Password.
Step 2. Create a Job Order for a TV commercial delivery and Save the order
Order data to enter:
Order / Campaign: Internal Job Number or Project Code or TVC Title as order reference
Client: Advertiser and Contact Person
Brand / Product
Agency: Creative Agency and Contact Person
Media: Media Agency and Contact Person
Production: Production House and Contact Person
Post: Post Production House and Contact Person
Producer: Producer and Contact Person
Step 3. Add TVC Versions and Notify Uploader.
Version data to enter:
- Key Number: The unique ID of your version. Suggestion: Client + Brand + Duration + Unique Code. Example: Unilever Ponds 30s TVC, UL-PNDS-030-001
- Title: Ad Title (as specified in the ASC Clearance document, where applicable)
- Format: Choose the applicable broadcast file format. SD(IMX30 4:3 NTSC) and HD(XDCAM NTSC) are the formats for the local free-to-air stations.
- Duration: (min:sec:frm) Example: 00:30:00 for 30 seconds and 00:15:00 for 15 seconds
- ASC Applicable: Y, if with ASC requirement or N, if ASC is not required
- Language: Choose the applicable language or dialect.
- Air Date: Set the first airing date. If the air date is still not known, you can just leave it blank.
Save the version. You can also click on Notify Uploader to send a message to the Post House that the job order is ready.
Step 4. Upload the ASC Clearance For Airing document by version (if applicable)
Highlight the version and click the more link then go to the Clearance tab
Clearance data to enter:
- ASC Number - Reference Code in the ASC document
- ASC Expiry - Valid Until in the ASC document
- ASC Document - ASC Clearance file name and document attachment
Step 5. Upload TVC Files and Preview to CheckThe Content Uploader clicks the Choose File button to upload the TVC. Normally, the Content Uploader is delegated as a role to the Post Production House.
Once the uploaded file has passed the Peach QC, you can preview the video by clicking on the BLUE playback button beside your file version's Key Number. Various text safety grids are also available if you would like to check the text safety area in your content. The safety grids to use are 4:3 (4:3 Title Safety) for the SD version and 16:9 (16:9 Title Safety) for the HD version.Step 6. Enter Destinations List and Commit for Transmission
Under each Key Number column in Destinations, select the delivery time of the station/s by clicking on Sel.
Click the Commit button when ready to start the transmission of uploaded materials to the destinations selected.
Std: Standard delivery (delivery within 4 hours)
Exp: Express delivery (available in selected markets only)
Imm: Immediate delivery (available for digital delivery destinations only)
Note: An orange icon will appear in the box if the uploaded file is not compatible to the required file format of the station.Step 7. Track the TV commercial deliveries
- View each delivery progress via the Tracking tab
- Accurate to the minute reporting
- Advance filter and search option
Additional Note: Automated email notifications will be sent upon completion of each process: File upload and QC Pass, Order Commit and on Delivery Arrival.
Live Chat Support
Click the Chat with us tab to talk to our Support Team for any further assistance or contact us at email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.